The links below are links I find helpful. Most will be academic in nature, while some may not.
- Power Poses
- Love and Logic - page devoted to their monthly newsletter and tips. Love and Logic official web site, they always have great strategies for behavior.
- Digital Bloom's - Bloom's taxonomy for digital education.
- Sir Ken Robinson - Changing Educational Paradigms
- Tech & Learning - Ideas and tools for ed tech leaders
- Thomasson and Morris Flipped Classroom - Flipped Classroom Example
- Understanding and Assessing Fluency
- Cutting Edge Classroom - Technology tools of the teaching trade part 1
- Cutting Edge Classroom - Technology tools of the teacher trade part 2
- Teaching and Learning: Using iPads in Classroom
- 180 Technology Tips
- Kathy Schrock's Guide to Apps - Apps for education
- iLearn Technology - iPad apps for Bloom's Taxonomy
- Digital Dilemma - Lots of information about digital classrooms
- Digital Storytelling - Example of a digital Storytelling script from Discovery Education
- How to Use Green Screen with Moviemaker
- Teach with your iPad - Bloom's Taxonomy with Apps
More links to come!