These are ideas to use technology in your work. Don"t limit yourself to these - think of more.
If you"re not sure how to do something, see Mr. Brazile for help. If you"re not challenging yourself, you"re not getting better!
- Animated Stories Bring your story or report to life by making it an animated story.
Photostory This is a lot like an animated story. There are programs and apps for this.
- Movies Take your presentation to the next level by making a movie! We have iPads or video cameras in the lab. We also have a green screen and software to make your movie special!!
- Aurasma Imagine having a picture come to life! An Aurasma does this. This is augmented reality and it"s awesome! Ask Mr. Brazile how.
- 3d Printing Need to build something? Create something great, then print it out. See Mr. Brazile about how you can do this. Check out TinkerCad and start creating!
- Skype in the classroom Find an expert in something you"re studying and we can Skype to give you firsthand information.
- Website Why make a poster when you can make a website! Software in the Innovation Lab helps you start from scratch. There are also sites that help. Adobe Spark is a new favorite for creating cool sites (or presentations).
- Glogster Want to make a digital poster? This is the way to go. Put video, pictures, words, and more into your Glog!
- Anything Let"s brainstorm and figure out something new to energize your project.
Use these resources to discover information, discern what is important, and create solutions.